Thursday, July 27, 2017

Paperless Post - Notes! Invites! Cards!


Paperless Post offers great cards and notes. 

It's very clean, simple, contemporary and beautiful. And very easy to use. I have used it to send Thank You notes after exhibits to my gallerists and to my fashion editorial teams after a production. 

Easy to send out personalized cards individually. There is a great selection and the cards are fashionably stylish. I love the fact that I can customize certain features like the font and size, the sending time, etc. And there are cards and notes for all occasions. 

It's a lovely gesture to followup on Tea or an Appointment or an Event. Give it a shot. I do recommend Paperless

 Some short links: Invitations, Birthday cards, Christmas cards, Save the date, Wedding invitations 


Amyn 👍